Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. In an effort to conserve water, the water for the Splash Pad re-circulates so: “For Your Safety” Please Do Not drink the water, change diapers on or near the SplashPad. Please Do Not spit, spout water from your mouth, or blow your nose in the Splash Pad area. These things can interfere with the recirculation system and cause the Splash Pad to malfunction.
2. Please shower before entering the Splash Pad area. Showers are located in the in the restroom area, as well as on the side of this building for your use.
3. The Splash Pad surface may be slippery when wet so please use caution,“No Running!” We strongly encourage footwear to be worn at all times.
4. It is important that all persons wear swim suits and/or appropriate attire at all times.
5. A person with or suspected of having a communicable diseases which could be transmitted through use of the Splash Pad shall not work at or use the Splash Pad.
6. A person with any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts should refrain from using the Splash Pad, as these areas may become infected.
7. In order for the Splash Pad equipment to continue to operate appropriately, we ask that you Do Not swing, hang, pull, climb on, or throw objects at spray equipment.
8. Please refrain from drawing on Splash Pad surfaces or surrounding area with chalk or any other markers.
9. The Splash Pad area is designed for the water features and is not designed for the use of skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, and scooters. All are prohibited in the Splash Pad area. The Park has trails located on the outside perimeter where these forms of recreation can be enjoyed.
10. Picnic tables around the splash pad area are for your use, no food or beverages are allowed on the Splash Pad area.
11. For your safety and the safety of others, no glass containers or breakable objects are allowed in the Splash Pad area or in Rivers Edge Park.
12. Dogs/pets are welcome in the park, but the Splash Pad and Playground areas are reserved for persons only. No pets are allowed in these areas.
13. The Splash Pad, Playground area, and/or Pavilions are open to the public on a first come first serve basis. We do not reserve any of these areas for private parties or functions.
14. The park is a family friendly place for all to enjoy, we do not allow alcohol, drugs, or any tobacco products, including smoking in any area of the park. We also ask that you refrain from profanity, any improper behavior, and intoxication while enjoying the park.
15. For your safety, when inclement weather conditions exist (including thunder and lighting), we ask that you vacate all areas of the park as quickly as possible.
16. Water balloons, balls, and toys are many times fun things to play with while in the water, but we ask that you refrain from using these things in the Splash Pad area.
17. The City of Waite Park is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
18. If the Splash Pad is not working properly, please call (320)251-3281. We have staff on-call to address any problems that may arise.
19. And most importantly, PLEASE HAVE FUN and MAKE IT A SPLASH!