Extra Patrol Request -vacation notice

Are you leaving town for a few days or a few months? If you will be leaving your home for a while you can request extra patrol and notify the police department that you will be away. The police department keeps the information confidential and uses the contact information in case of an emergency, fire, break in, etc.

Submit the Extra Patrol Request - Vacation Notice form online.

If you would rather print the form it is available below.