All gas installer contractors doing work in the city of Waite Park must be licensed with the City. Licenses run from January 1 - December 31.
- Completed Application
- Bond - $25,000 filed with the State of Minnesota
- Proof in Insurance (minimum of $200,000/600,000/200,000 limits)
- Liability & Property Damage
- Product Liability Insurance
- Completed Operations Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Proof of passing test requirements of the City of St. Cloud, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Bloomington, or Minnetonka. (Master Heating Installers Certificate of Competency) City of St. Cloud certificate will be verified by staff, all others must submit proof.
- State form regarding Proof of Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage
- State of MN License Applicant Information form regarding tax identification numbers
NOTE: BE SURE YOUR BOND AND INSURANCE ARE IN YOUR PROPER BUSINESS NAME. IF YOU ARE INCORPORATED, BOTH YOUR BOND AND INSURANCE MUST DESIGNATE THE CORPORATE NAME. IF NOT INCORPORATED, AN INDIVIDUAL'S NAME "DOING BUSINESS AS..." MUST BE DESIGNATED.